Viton Rubber Tubes
Fluorocarbon FKM Viton Rubber tubes are known for its resistance to chemicals and oils, it has good chemical and mechanical resistance properties at extremely high temperatures better than any other known elastomer.
Dataseal India FKM Viton tubes are manufactured from Viton rubber sheets which is a fluoro elastomer of four main ingredients:
• Copolymers of hexafluoropropylene and vinyledene fluoride
• Terpolymers of tetrafluoroethylene
• Vinylidene fluoride
ROPERTIES OF VITON TUBES AND HOSES
• The chemical and physical properties of Viton tubes that make it extremely popular for usage are:
•The Viton tubes have an excellent resistance towards high temperature and low compression set.
• Exceptional resistant towards petrochemical, petroleum based fluids, mineral acids and lubricants at elevated temperatures.
• They have excellent temperature resistance form -40 F to 400 F continuously and 600 F periodically.
• It also extraordinary resistance towards aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
• The Viton tubes have the good resistance to chemicals, oils and most organic solvents.
The FKM tubes and hoses have excellent resistance over the operating temperature ranging from -200 F to +4000 F towards:
• Synthetic hydraulic fluids
• Mineral oil
• High temperatures
USES OF VITON TUBES AND HOSES
The various requirements that are met by the Viton rubber tubes are:
• Solvent transfer
• Cable jacketing
• Fuel and oil liners
• Exhaust lines
• Hot lubrication feeds
• Chemical transfer
• Peristaltic pumps
• Acid resistant transport tube
• Automotive sector
• Medical industries
• Pharmaceutical sectors